The additional legal terms and conditions stated below, as well as the legal terms and conditions above, apply to forums, discussion groups, chat groups, bulletin boards and any other interactive area of the Website. Use of, access to, or participation in any of these or any other interactive areas of the Website constitutes acceptance of these legal terms and conditions. Your participation in on-line communications occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by TN. TN cannot and does not screen all content provided by users of the Website. NoTNithstanding the foregoing, TN reserves the right to monitor content on the Website and to remove content which TN in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these policies of operation. In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the Website and avoids the harm that can result from the dissemination of statements that are false, malicious, violate of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
While using the Website you may not:
1. post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name;
2. post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law. It is not TN's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views or opinions; TN does, however, reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in instances where the Website is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful in nature;
3. post or transmit any message which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
4. post or transmit any information, file or software that contains a virus, cancelbolt, worm, Trojan Horse or any other contaminating or destructive features;
5. post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion;
6. interfere, in any way, with other users of the Website;
7. post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes.
8. post , list or transmit articles, which are off topic according to the description of the group affected.